MILCOTS has been created to address the needs of the Industry for rugged displays and rugged panel PCs. With more than 15 years of experience, initially through our sister company 901D, MILCOTS proposes a full range of rugged displays and rugged panels. Our displays and panels are designed to meet the most severe requirements typically encountered in military environments. Now present in all branches of the military, MILCOTS has deployed and qualified solutions for sea, air and ground applications. With new features and solutions brought by the LCD technology, MILCOTS never stops innovating and creating new products.
- Our expertise is providing solutions designed and manufactured in the U.S.A, that meet the MIL requirements of the most demanding applications, using the best COTS technologies.
- Our modular design approach achieves design-to-cost benefits by using proven building blocks, reducing NRE & cycle time.
- We design and manufacture cost effective HMI solutions that meet each customer’s unique requirements, prototype or production.
- One of our key success factors is accessible top executives and continuous customer support.
What types of needs, issues or problems lead customers to contact MILCOTS?
- Any specific environmental or functional requirement leading to a specific design
- Replacement of competitor’s obsolete technology
- Custom technical requirements with harsh environment, mobile/vehicular requirements leading to need for ruggedized products
How does MILCOTS satisfy and resolve customers needs and issues?
- Face to face dialogues
- Prompt responses
- Delivering sample hardware for hands-on evaluations
- Ability to be nimble and accommodating
- Simple, cost effective and efficient solutions
- Use of new and latest technologies
How are customers better off from the experience of working with MILCOTS?
- Required skills to design and manufacture displays or panels, allowing customers to focus on higher level tasks
- Easy access to executives of the company giving customers a sense of control and involvement
- Strong customer support with management of obsolescence as per defense industry goals
- Above ordinary product backup if problems occur