MILCOTS is seeking to fill the position of Computer Hardware Technician to test, troubleshoot and repair displays and computer systems.
Within the Production Department, the Computer Hardware Technician will:
o Proceed with tests of displays and computers
o Evaluate potential problems by troubleshooting displays and computers returned for repair
o Validate the failure assumptions and suggest a solution for repair
o Provide technical support to engineers by testing new products and prototypes
o Proceed with the integration of computers and displays on the production floor.
- The candidate shall have a good knowledge of electronic hardware
- The candidate shall be able to read and interpret schematics of electronic circuits
- The candidate shall have a good knowledge of standard operating systems such as MS Windows.
- The candidate shall ideally have a good knowledge of Linux operating system.
- The candidate shall have an experience in low rate production of electronic subassemblies
- The candidate shall have 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- The candidate must be organized, comfortable in communicating with peers, engineering and QC departments.
- The candidate must be able to manage, understand and appreciate the values of Quality, Cost and Schedules
- The candidate must be a US citizen
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and ability
- Excellent benefits offered
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org