We have an open position for a full time Engineering Supervisor/Team Leader with a strong electrical, electronic or mechanical engineering background to coordinate our team of engineers. This key position will fully guide the Engineering team, attend meetings and liaise and communicate with Manufacturing and Sales departments on a daily basis.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
BS Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, Master's degree is a plus
Knowledgeable and experienced in electronic manufacture design and assembly concepts
Knowledgeable in applicable Military Standards (e.g. Mil Std 901,810,461) and experience with ISO 9001:2015 and/or AS9100
Proficient in 3D CAD Mechanical software is required. Knowledge of SolidWorks is preferred
Strong customer service skills managing multiple clients in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
Must be a US citizen (non-negotiable); Veterans, women and all minorities are strongly invited to apply. This is a forward thinking, friendly company with a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant and accessible modern offices.
Key Points for Job Description
• Provide leadership, guidance, and direction for the engineering department while also ensuring that all projects meet quality standards and deadlines
• Coordinate engineering workflow, set priorities for projects and ensure that they are met
• Review project proposals to determine feasibility, scope, cost estimates, and time lines
• Evaluate individual engineer performance and provide feedback to help them improve their skills
• Provide project management during development, production and sustainment of multiple products with transparent and updated timelines to other departments
• Monitor the work of engineers to ensure that they are adhering to plans and specifications
• Evaluate engineering team performance and productivity; eventually provide feedback and recommendations to individuals and management to improve team skills and productivity
• Review design documents to ensure that they meet department standards for quality manufacturing
• Recommend new technologies and processes for use in projects based on cost, safety, efficiency, and other considerations
• Work with customers and sales department to provide technical support and expand portfolio
• Define / redefine processes and methods to improve performance by the Engineering department as required
MILCOTS is looking for a self motivated, energetic Electrical Engineer to join the Engineering Team in Mahwah, NJ. The successful candidate will be responsible for research, design, integration, documentation, and product support of ruggedized computers and monitors for military application. This position works closely with Mechanical Engineers, Manufacturer Engineer, Quality, Production, and Sales team to support development activities.
We are seeking a dynamic, detail oriented Manufacturing Technicians to join our amazing team of Technician to build our high quality computers and displays for the military. Tasks will include assembling and packaging sub-assemblies, accessories and finished products. Ability to follow documented specifications and drawings from the engineering team.
MILCOTS has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join the Engineering Team in Mahwah, NJ. The successful candidate will be responsible for leadership related to research, design, integration, and documentation of ruggedized computers and monitors for military application. Additional responsibilities include mentoring, decision making related to specifications, BOM, product qualification, validation, production and customer support. This position works closely with project manager, customers, quality, production, and sales organization to support development activities. Senior Electrical Engineer
MIL-STD-810 MIL-STD-461 MIL-STD 167 MIL-S-901 Grade A
NVIS / Night Vision Daylight Readable Boot Kick Compliant
PCAP IR Touch Monitors Panel PCs
Water Resistant Touch Screens EMI/EMC Compliancy
NSA compliant TEMPEST Level 1
Made in the USA
Rugged Computers, Displays & Monitors for the Military